Universal Worker-$EARN A HIGHER WAGE$
Looking for career growth opportunities in the nursing field? Yearning for a great team focused environment and great compensation for your hard work? Look no further!
We are interviewing for Universal Workers to provide outstanding customer service to the amazing tenants who trust us with their care!
In return The Gardens Assisted Living- Jefferson offers you:
- Higher wages
- Make extra $$$ during the holidays
- Benefits Pkg (FT employees)
- Great work environment!
We are an EOE.
- Perform personal care activities for residents.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers and exercise.
- Perform household services essential to assisted living, including but not limited to:
- Meal Preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Assisting with activities
- Report changes in the resident’s condition and needs to the registered nurse or Director.
- Complete the appropriate records to document cares given and pertinent observations.
- Respond and attend to residents’ request promptly.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team, resident, and family members.
- Maintain a safe resident environment.
- Maintain resident confidentiality; treat residents and families with respect.
- Be fully knowledgeable on the facilities policies.
The universal worker must be adaptable to a variety of environments and settings in the community. The Universal worker must be able to talk in person/telephone, hear, see, sit, walk, be continually mobile, crouch, kneel, stoop, twist, turn, pivot, climb, balance, reach, grasp, push or pull 50-75 pounds or lift or carry 20-50 pounds
For a full job description or to ask questions contact email@example.com or (515) 386-2555