CMA/CNA (Overnight shift)- Jefferson
- Full and Part-time Shifts Available
The Gardens of Jefferson
1000 West Washington
Jefferson, IA 50129, US
- Salary Range
- 14 - 16
If you are looking for a great future on a fun, flexible, energetic team! The Gardens is the perfect fit for you! The Gardens is a 38-bed Assisted Living Facility.
In this role, you will provide personal care and supportive services to residents to maintain their comfort and safety.
We are hiring immediately for an overnight shift CNA/CMA. Rotating schedule including every other weekend and holiday.
As a CNA/CMA you will:
- Provide residents with desired services in a caring, safe and timely manner.
- Provide redirection, reassurance, and emotional and psychological support to residents and family members.
- Ensure residents have a pleasant dining experience in our restaurant-style dining room.
- Assist residents with personal care with dignity and grace.
Skills and requirements:
- Able to learn new skills such as taking vital signs, providing medication reminders, etc.
- Clear documentation skills.
- Possess a passion for providing compassion and care to our residents.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
Iowa CNA/CMA certification or willingness to acquire one.
Questions may be directed to Sheri at 515-386-2555.
We are an equal opportunity employer.