Certified Nurses Aide- Jefferson
Are you a CNA looking for career growth opportunities, a great team focused environment, and great compensation for your hard work? Look no further!
We are interviewing Certified Nurse Aides to provide outstanding customer service to the amazing tenants who trust us with their care!
In return The Gardens Assisted Living- Jefferson offers you:
- Higher wages
- Make extra $$$ during the holidays
- Benefits Pkg (FT employees)
- Great work environment!
We are an EOE.
You will observe residents individual schedules and preferences while providing assistance with activities of daily living and effectively implementing, communication and documenting resident care. CNA certification in the State of Iowa is required.
- Perform personal care activities for residents.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers and exercise.
- Perform household services essential to assisted living, including but not limited to:
- Meal Preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Assisting with activities
- Report changes in the tenants condition and needs to the registered nurse or Director.
- Complete the appropriate records to document cares given and pertinent observations.
- Respond and attend to tenants request promptly.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team, tenant, and family members.
- Maintain a safe tenant environment.
- Maintain tenant confidentiality.
- Be fully knowledgeable on the facilities policies.
The Certified Nurse Aide must be adaptable to a variety of environments and settings in the community.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org